Infinix Note 5 Video Reviews
Infinix Note 5 was released almost a year after the Infinix Note 4 and the Note 4 Pro. This phone has many attractive features that make it one of the best phones below 20000 shillings in Kenya. The attractive features include an 18:9 aspect ratio, crisp display, beautiful design, and Android One operating system. Android One basically means that it runs pure Android OS.
Infinix Note 5: Things you need to know
- The display is 6.0 inches and it has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. This device has an 18:9 aspect ratio. The 6-inch display is bright (up to 50 nits) – which means viewing content under direct sunlight will never be a problem.
- Infinix Note 5 packs a 4500mAh battery with fast charging support. The phone is bundled with a 10W fast charging adapter. You can be sure that you will always be able to recharge your phone to full capacity within a short time.
- The Note 5 features a single 12 megapixels camera at the back and a 16 megapixels front-facing camera. This should create a smile on the faces of selfie lovers. The rear camera is accompanied by a dual-LED flash. The cameras have AI features that help to improve the quality of pictures produced.
- The new Note device is powered by MediaTek Helio P23 processor. Although this is not the best processor out there, it is pretty good for a smartphone in its price range. It has an octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of 2.0GHz.
- MediaTek Helio P23 CPU is coupled with 3GB of RAM. Onboard storage space provided by the Note 5 is 32GB. There is a memory card slot supporting memory expansion up to 256GB.
Infinix Note 5 is an Android One device. It runs on pure Android v8.1 Oreo out of the box. If you hate bloatware, this might be one of the best phones you can buy. Phones in Google’s Android One Program are also among the first phones to receive software and security updates when they are rolled out.
Infinix Note 5 Specifications
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Dimensions||158 x 75 x 8.4 mm|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Technology||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen|
|Size||6.0 inches, (~78.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Screen resolution||1080 pixels x 2160 pixels, (~402 PPI), 18:9 ratio|
|Other display features||-|
|Card Slot||Yes, MicroSD card up to 128GB - dedicated slot|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 Oreo; Android One|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6763 Helio P23 (16nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Single||16MP, f/2.0, 1.0µm|
|Single||12MP, f/2.0, 1/2.8", 1.25µm, PDAF|
|Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|3.5mm headphone jack||Yes|
|More features||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|Charging||10W fast charger|
|Available colors||Berlin Gray, Ice Blue, Milan Black|