Infinix S5 Video Reviews
Infinix S5 is another attempt by Infinix Mobility to give its customers premium features at a low price. This smartphone comes with a punch-hole display, a feature that helps the Chinese phone manufacturer to achieve a 90.5% screen to body ratio. This phone comes just months after is the predecessor, the Infinix S4. At its price point, there is no doubt that the S5 is one of the best-looking phones. If you thought the recently launched Infinix Hot 8 was impressive, you will find Infinix S5 more enticing. It has a stylish, elegant body with a striking finish.
Infinix S5: Things you need to know
- It features an edge to edge display with a 90.5% screen to body ratio. The display is 6.6 inches and has HD+ resolution. Infinix calls this display “Super Cinema” and promises that it will you a very unique cinematic experience. You will really enjoy watching videos on YouTube or streaming video content from popular services such as Netflix. The display has a resolution of 720 pixels by 1600 pixels and a 20:9 Aspect Ratio.
- This smartphone has two colour variants – Violet and Quetzal Cyan.
- The S5 is backed by a 4000mAh battery. This can comfortably power it through a full day of moderate to heavy use on a single charge.
- Android v9.0 Pie OS runs this device. The Android operating system is customized by Infinix’s own XOS v5.5 skin.
- Infinix S5 has a Quad-lens camera at the back. This camera is made up of a 16 megapixels wide primary lens, a 5 megapixels ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2 megapixels depth sensor, and a QVGA lens. The wide-angle lens makes it possible for this device to capture images with up to 114 degrees field of view. This camera is accompanied by a quad-LED flash for low light photography.
- Another Infinix S5 attractive feature is its front camera. The front camera is 32 megapixels and has a wide f/2.0 aperture. Just like the main camera, this camera is AI-enabled.
- MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 processor is the heart of this device. This chip is made with the 12nm manufacturing process. It is paired with 4GB of RAM. The onboard storage space is 64GB.
In addition, Infinix S5 has:
- Embedded Google lens – This helps to enhance convenience and engagement with the phone’s camera. You can search for what you see and explore your surroundings more.
- AI 3D face beauty – Helps to enhance the quality of selfies captured.
- Fingerprint security – This device comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Infinix S5 at the best price in Kenya
Buy this phone at the lowest price in the country from Gadgets Leo. We will do everything we can to ensure that you get it within the shortest time possible. It is available in two colours – Quetzal Cyan and Violet.
Infinix S5 accessories
Mobile accessories help to enhance your style as well as the functionality of your phone. We have Infinix S5 mobile phone accessories in our store. At Gadgets Leo, all the attractive and cool smartphone accessories are available.
You will find all the accessories you need to enjoy your device, from back covers to power banks, Bluetooth headsets, SD cards, chargers, original data cables, screen protectors, and many more. All these accessories are available at affordable prices.
Back covers are available in different styles and colors. You will find one that matches your tastes, style, and preferences. The mobile case you buy from us will enhance the appearance of your phone as well as offering additional protection to the delicate parts.
We have accessories for all phones from the leading brands. We are the go-to shop for mobile phone accessories.
Smartphone Repair Services
We offer phone repair services, be it a broken screen, blurry camera, faulty charging port, loudspeaker issues, earpiece problems, or any other problem. It does not matter what challenge you are having with your phone; we will fix it.
Our repair service comes with a “Not fix No fee” policy. This means that we will not ask you to pay anything of we are unable to fix your phone or tablet.
We serve customers across the country. If you can’t come to our repair center in the Nairobi CBD, you can send your devices to us, or we can organize pickup. Your phone/tablet will then be repaired to perfection and sent back within 48 – 72 hours, depending on your location and severity of the damage.
If you are in Nairobi, you can drop your phone in the morning, and we will do our best to fix it during the day so that you can pick it in the evening.
We repair smartphones from all the major brands, be it Apple, Samsung, Tecno, Huawei, Infinix, Oppo, Nokia, Xiaomi, etc.
Are you looking for a quick and affordable mobile phone repair service? Talk to us today.