The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB Price in Kenya is KSh193,000. When it comes to producing the best smartphones, apple should probably be appreciated for its right formula for tea. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB is contradictory because it is fresh and similar to its predecessor. It includes numerous camera advancements and Dynamic Island, which takes the place of the controversial notch. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB outperforms every other smartphone for everything you would have thrown toward this smartphone. Get the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB right now only in Gadgets Leo. We have the best price
Iphone 14 Pro 512GB Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Performance||Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)|
|Camera||48MP +12MP +12MP +TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)|
|Display Size||6.1 Inches|
|Battery||Li-lon 3200 mAh|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
Alternatives to Iphone 14 Pro 512GB
Iphone 14 Pro 512GB Specifications
- Technology – GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM) CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 – A2890, A2892 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 53, 66, 71 – A2650, A2889 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 46, 48, 66 – A2891
- 5G bands – 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 – A2890, A2892 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 53, 66, 70, 71, 77, 78, 79, 258, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mmWave – A2650 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 14, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 53, 66, 70, 71, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 – A2889 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 12, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 40, 41, 48, 66, 70, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6 – A2891
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- Announced – 2022, September 07
- Status – Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, September 16
- Dimensions – 147.5 x 71.5 x 7.9 mm (5.81 x 2.81 x 0.31 in)
- Weight – 206 g (7.27 oz)
- Build – Glass front (Gorilla Glass), glass back (Gorilla Glass), stainless steel frame
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM and eSIM) or Dual eSIM – International Dual eSIM with multiple numbers – USA
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – China
- IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 6m for 30 mins)
- Apple Pay (Visa, MasterCard, AMEX certified)
The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB has a worthwhile update compared to the iPhone 13 Pro series. It resembles the iPhone 13 Pro almost precisely from the back. Both have stainless steel frames with brushed glass backs and gorgeous, sparkling screens that Apple’s Ceramic Shield shields. Its dimensions are 71.5 x 147.5 x 7.85mm, and it 206 grams for its weight. The back camera array comprises three lenses (48MP, 12MP ultrawide, and 12MP 3x telephoto) and a LiDAR sensor. Thanks to Apple, the volume controls, the silent slider, and the power/sleep/Siri buttons are still in their original locations. The speaker grilles, microphone ports, and, yes, even the lighting port are all the same. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB is still resistant to dust and water thanks to its IP68 certification. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB is protected by Gorilla Glass both at the front and at the back.
- Type – LTPO Super Retina XDR OLED, 120Hz, HDR10, Dolby Vision, 1000 nits (typ), 2000 nits (HBM)
- Size – 6.1 inches, 91.7 cm2 (~87.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1179 x 2556 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~460 ppi density)
- Protection – Scratch-resistant ceramic glass, oleophobic coating Always-On display
The LTPO super Retina XDR OLED display of the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB somewhat outperforms as compared to the previous generation of the same lineup. This can evidently be seen in its color accuracy and reproduction. The screen measures 6.1 inches and has a 120Hz Promotion display, which can drop down to 1Hz to conserve battery life, which is also seen in the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB. The screen also provides the best viewing experience you would expect from a smartphone of this range. On these screens, apple has replaced the famous notch with a pill-shaped cut-out known as Dynamic Island. According to the app being used, the notifications being shown, and the gestures, the dynamic Island appears to change shape and function. The IR sensor, a flood illuminator, and a new 12MP selfie camera with improved autofocus are hidden behind the dynamic Island. The screen is protected by Scratch-resistant ceramic glass.
- OS – iOS 16
- Chipset – Apple A16 Bionic (4 nm)
- CPU – Hexa-core (2×3.46 GHz Avalanche + 4x Blizzard)
- GPU – Apple GPU (5-core graphics)
The new A16 Bionic chipset, produced by Apple Silicon using the latest 4nm manufacturing process, is featured in the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB. It has a 16-core Neural Engine, a 6-core CPU, and a 5-core GPU. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB is a power user’s dream in practice since it boasts several upgrades over the A15 Bionic from the iPhone 13 Pro, including a new display engine, a new image signal processor, and improved power efficiency. The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB maintains consistently smooth frame rates in every game that you have on its way. Also, even with 4K ProRes material, the phone hardly lags regarding real-time video editing. For the majority of jobs, it has more than enough power for days.
iOS 16 is the default operating system for the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB. The version arrives with many improvements, including a Lock screen and the upgrades to Focus, which are the two features of iOS 16 that you will find very different. Apple has made the lock screen more customizable. You may modify the clock’s font, add widgets, select other backdrop effects, and more. You can create numerous lock screens in iOS 16 and swap between them whenever possible.
- Internal – 512GB 6GB RAM NVMe
- Quad – 48 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.28″, 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF, sensor-shift OIS 12 MP, f/2.8, 77mm (telephoto), 1/3.5″, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom 12 MP, f/2.2, 13mm, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF TOF 3D LiDAR scanner (depth)
- Features – Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR (photo/panorama)
- Video – [email protected]/25/30/60fps, [email protected]/30/60/120/240fps, 10-bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR (up to 60fps), ProRes, Cinematic mode ([email protected]/30fps), stereo sound rec.
Apple has ‘t altered the layout of the camera array. The three rear cameras on the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB are essentially brand-new. They consist of a 48MP primary camera with (f/2.8, 24mm), there is also a 13mm, 12MP ultra-wide with (f/2.2) aperture, and finally, there is also a 12MP telephoto (f/2.8, 77mm). It is honorable to mention that the e 48MP sensor is undoubtedly the most intriguing camera among these new lenses and bigger sensors. This is Apple’s first pixel-binning sensor, which means it shoots 12MP images by effectively combining four smaller pixels into one bigger pixel. This improves color fidelity and low-light performance. The 48MP sensor increases the capacity to capture full-resolution raw photographs. Still, you must enable this feature in the camera settings as it is not available by default in the camera app. Apple has improved Cinematic Mode to accommodate 4K 30 frames per second on the video front. Overall, this is a substantial improvement the manufacturer has brought to the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB.
- Dual – 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide), 1/3.6″, PDAF SL 3D, (depth/biometrics sensor)
- Features – HDR, Cinematic mode ([email protected]/30fps)
- Video – [email protected]/25/30/60fps, [email protected]/30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
The model performs as for the selfie cameras in the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB. All these performances can be appreciated due to the 12 MP, f/1.9, 23mm (wide). Shooting in low and high-light environments, the results are awesome. the front-facing camera can shoot videos at [email protected]/25/30/60fps, [email protected]/30/60/120fps and also has gyro-EIS software for video stabilisation.
- Loudspeaker – Yes, with stereo speakers
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.3, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC – Yes
- USB – Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors – Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Ultra Wideband (UWB) support
- Emergency SOS via satellite (SMS sending/receiving)
- Type – Li-Ion 3200 mAh, non-removable (12.38 Wh)
- Charging – Fast charging, 50% in 30 min (advertised)
- USB Power Delivery 2.0
- MagSafe wireless charging 15W
- Qi magnetic fast wireless charging 7.5W
The Iphone 14 Pro 512GB uses a 3200 mAh battery capacity. , Apple claims that the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB will slightly have longer battery life, guaranteeing 23 hours of video playback on a single charge. The phone only comes with a USB-C to Lightning cord; however, Apple claims its dedicated 20W charger can charge your device to 50% in 30 minutes. Going by its tradition, rest assured that it is very accurate.
- Colors – Space Black, Silver, Gold and Deep Purple
- Price in Kenya –KSh193,000
Look, the pinnacle of Apple’s iPhone technology is the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB. It is a 6.1-inch handset with many functionalities. It includes the new Dynamic Island, a tremendous always-on display, a speedier and more effective A16 Bionic chip that keeps a performance advantage over competitors, and an improved camera array. If money is not the problem and you want the best from the best supplier, Get the Iphone 14 Pro 512GB now only on Gadgets Leo.