The Nokia G11 Plus is a budget smartphone that promises to deliver a decent user experience in all departments. From design to performance and battery life, the Nokia G11 Plus is a package of many important features for a smartphone user. If you are looking for a smartphone that has what we have just mentioned, the best place to buy is from Gadgets Leo.
Nokia G11 Plus Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Performance||Unisoc T606 (12 nm)|
|Camera||50MP + 2MP|
|Display Size||6.52 Inches|
|Battery||Li-lon 5000 mAh|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
Alternatives to Nokia G11 Plus
Nokia G11 Plus Specifications
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 – International HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LATAM
- 4G bands – 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 – International 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 13, 28, 66 – LATAM 1, 3, 5, 8, 40, 41 – India
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Announced – 2022, June 29
- Status – Available. Released 2022, July 20
- Dimensions – 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm (6.49 x 2.99 x 0.34 in)
- Weight – 192 g (6.77 oz)
- Build – Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) Splash protection
The Nokia G11 Plus has a very Nordic and understated design, with a grey-colored rear panel. It has a simple design that might appeal to those who prefer straightforward aesthetics. The fingerprint-like etchings on the back of the phone provide a good grip and make it easy to hold. The device weighs 192 grams and is one of the few smartphones still with a 3.5 mm jack, which might be a selling point for some consumers.
- Type – IPS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Size – 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
Narrowing down to the display part, the Nokia G11 Plus has a 6.5-inch display that offers ample real estate. The display has a refresh rate of up to 90 Hz, which is great considering it’s a budget phone. Gaming and video playback are enjoyable on this device. However, the display lacks the perfect combination of smoothness and sharpness of AMOLED displays offered by some manufacturers in the same price range or just a notch above.
- OS – Android 12
- Chipset – Unisoc T606 (12 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU – Mali-G57 MP1
The device can not function well were it not for the Unisoc T606, a basic entry-level processor that has been used often by Motorola and Nokia. While it’s not the fastest or the most powerful processor, it e gets the job done with basic multitasking and gaming. The smartphone comes with Android 12 OS and is equipped to enable two versions of OS upgrades. With 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, users might fill up the storage quickly, but a micro SD card slot supports up to an additional 512 GB of storage.
- Card slot – microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal – 64GB 4GB RAM eMMC 5.1
- Dual – 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.67″, PDAF 2 MP, (depth)
- Features – LED flash
- Video – [email protected]
The Nokia G11 Plus has a 50 MP primary camera with auto-focus that does a decent job of capturing photographs outdoors. However, indoor photos tend to be grainy in the parts that constitute the ‘shadows’ of the picture. All in all, this is a smartphone that still takes awesome photographs as you would expect it to. The 8 MP selfie camera leaves much to be desired regarding clarity and overall image quality, but the portrait mode works well.
- Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/4.0″
- Video – [email protected]
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio – FM radio
- USB – USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors – Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
- Type – Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
The phone has a 5,000 mAh battery that lasts a long time. With medium usage, including an hour of Netflix, gaming, and general browsing, the phone only needs to be recharged at the end of the second day. In an emergency with very little charge, users can switch to the super battery saver mode.
- Colors – Lake Blue and Charcoal Grey
- Price in Kenya –KSh17,200
The Nokia G11 Plus is a budget smartphone that promises to deliver a decent user experience in all departments. From design to performance and battery life, the Nokia G11 Plus is a package of many important features for a smartphone user.