Oppo Reno2 F Video Review
OPPO Reno 2F Review
Oppo Reno 2F unboxing | Camera, fingerprint, face unlock tested
Oppo Reno 2F Unboxing And First Look
Oppo Reno 2f - Don't Buy This Phone Before Watching This Video
OPPO RENO 2F UNBOXING & REVIEW
Oppo Reno 2F Camera Review | Reno 2F Full Camera Review
OPPO Reno2 F Review: Superb Phone with One Compromise!
OPPO RENO 2F REVIEW
- It comes with an AMOLED display measuring 6.5 inches. This display has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- This smartphone is equipped with MediaTek MT6771V Helio P70 Processor built with the 12nm process. This processor is paired with a whopping 8GB of RAM
- Oppo Reno2 F has 128GB onboard storage space. In addition, it comes with a dedicated memory card slot allowing cards of up to 256GB.
- This device has a total of four camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 48 megapixels and it is accompanied by an 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens, a 2 megapixels B/W lens and another 2 megapixels depth senor.
- The front-facing camera is a single motorized pop up 16 Megapixels camera. There is a front-facing LED flash for low light photos.
- The Reno2 F smartphone comes with an under-display optical fingerprint scanner. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, compass, and proximity.
- This device is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. It supports 20W fast charging (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0).
- Two-color options are available in Kenya – Sky White and Lake Green.
Oppo Reno 2F Specifications
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Dimensions||162.4 x 75.8 x 8.7mm|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Technology||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen|
|Size||6.5 inches, (~81.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Screen resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels, (~394 PPI), 19.5:9 ratio|
|Display protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Other display features||-|
|Card Slot||Yes, microSD card up to 256GB - dedicated slot|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6771V Helio P70 (12nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.1 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Single||Motorized pop-up 16MP, f/2.0|
|Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Quad||48MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.3", 0.8µm, PDAF
8MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4", 1.12µm
2MP B/W, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm
2MP, f/2.4, 1/5", 1.75µm, depth sensor
|Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS; video rec.|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|3.5mm headphone jack||Yes|
|More features||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Dolby Atmos sound
|Charging||20W Fast battery charging (VOOC Flash Charge 3.0)|
|Available colors||Sky White, Lake Green|