The cost of the Samsung Galaxy A04s in Kenya is KSh18,999. The Exynos 850 (8nm) CPU, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal storage, and a 5,000 mAh battery power the 6.5-inch display on the Galaxy A04s. It has a triple camera system with a 50 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera for selfies. Buy the device only on Gadgets Leo for best possible deals.
Samsung Galaxy A04s 4GB/128GB Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Performance||Exynos 850 (8nm)|
|Camera||50MP + 2MP + 2MP|
|Display Size||6.5 Inches|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
Alternatives to Samsung Galaxy A04s
Samsung Galaxy A04s 4GB/128GB Specifications
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands – 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced – 2022, August 31
- Status – Available
- Dimensions – 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1 mm (6.48 x 3.02 x 0.36 in)
- Weight – 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build – Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
The Samsung Galaxy A04s has a nicer design and seems more upscale since it uses the same design language as the more costly A-series phone. It has a triple camera configuration on the back and a polycarbonate rear panel that curls into the frame, giving it a unibody aesthetic. There is an inbuilt fingerprint sensor in the power button and a triple SIM CARD slot which may simultaneously hold two SIM cards and a microSD card. It features a speaker, a USB Type-C connector, and a 3.5mm headphone connection on the bottom.
- Type – PLS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (peak)
- Size – 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
The A04s’ display is still 720p, however, it has a 90Hz screen as opposed to the A03s’ 60Hz panel.The A04s’ 6.5-inch PLS LCD display has decent brightness. Although the viewing angles of the display screen are favorable, the color reproduction is at best acceptable. Smooth scrolling is provided by the well-optimized 90Hz refresh rate. When watching videos and when the screen is blank, the panel’s frequency decreases to 60Hz. If not, it remains at 90Hz.
- OS – Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Chipset – Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU – Mali-G52
On the A04s, Samsung has shifted from MediaTek to its own processor. The Exynos 850 chipset is used in the A04s as opposed to the MediaTek Helio P35 chipset that was used in the A03s. It has two variations with eMMC 5.1 storage and LPDDR4X RAM The RAM used in this device is 4GB while the external storage is 128GB. You can easily play light games with the device and even a little mix of multi-tasking. Android 12 One UI 4.1 Core is the default operating system for the A04s. The software interface resembles Android 11’s quite a bit.
- Card slot – microSDXC (dedicated)
- Internal – 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple – 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video – [email protected]
With a 50MP primary sensor, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor, the Samsung A04s has a triple camera configuration. It sports a 5MP selfie camera up front. The primary camera’s photographs feature flat colors and improper exposure of the darker parts. The portraits are crisp and have precise details that are above average. In favorable lighting situations, selfies come out rather well. They seem crisp and have nice detail. The Samsung A04s has a 1080p 30fps video capturing capability.
- Single – 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video – Yes
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC – Yes
- Radio – Unspecified
- USB – USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors – Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer Virtual Proximity Sensing
- Type – Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
The 5000mAh battery of the Samsung A04s may provide excellent battery life. It may provide you up to 7-8 hours of screen time with moderate use. With the 15W charger, charging the battery from 0% to 100% takes more than three and a half hours.
- Colors – Black, Green, White and Copper
- Price in Kenya – KSh18,999
Samsung A04s is the best phone to go for given its pricing. Both its performance and display are subpar. Battery life is better than normal, and the primary camera is decent.