Samsung Galaxy A50s Video Reviews
Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing & Overview A Camera Smartphone!
Samsung Galaxy A50s Review: New and improved!
Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing and First Impressions!
Samsung Galaxy A50s colors unboxing | camera test, fingerprint test, face unlock
Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing and Full Review
Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing & Hands-on
Samsung Galaxy A50s | MAY UPGRADE BA TALAGA!?
Samsung Galaxy A50s Unboxing & First Impressions! 2019-2020
Samsung Galaxy A50s vs Galaxy A50 Comparison
- It comes with a Super AMOLED display measuring 6.4 inches. This display has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- This smartphone is equipped with Exynos 9611 Processor built with the 10nm process. This processor is paired with a 4GB of RAM
- Samsung Galaxy A50s has 128GB onboard storage space. In addition, it comes with a dedicated memory card slot allowing cards of up to 1TB.
- This device has a total of three camera lenses at the back. The primary camera is 48 megapixels and it is accompanied by an 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens and a 5 megapixels depth senor. It can record 4K videos.
- The front-facing camera is 32 megapixels. It can record 1080p@30fps videos.
- The Galaxy A50s smartphone comes with an under-display optical fingerprint scanner. Other sensors include accelerometer, gyro, compass, and proximity.
- This device is powered by a 4000mAh Li-Po battery. It supports 15W fast charging.
- Four color options are available in Kenya – Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush Violet, and Prism Crush Green.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specs
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Dimensions||158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm|
|Material||Plastic body, front glass|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Technology||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen|
|Size||6.4 inches, (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Screen resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, (~403 PPI), 19.5:9 ratio|
|Display protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Other display features||-|
|Card Slot||Yes, MicroSD card up to 1TB - dedicated slot|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 Pie|
|Chipset||Exynos 9611 (10nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x1.7 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Single||32MP, f/2.0, 25mm (wide)|
|Triple||48MP, f/2.0, (wide), PDAF
8MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide)
5MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|3.5mm headphone jack||Yes|
|More features||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|Charging||Fast battery charging 15W|
|Available colors||Prism Crush Black, Prism Crush White, Prism Crush Green, Prism Crush Violet2|