Samsung Galaxy A60 Video Reviews
A-Series phones have been a big hit, not only in Kenya but all over the world. Samsung Galaxy A60 is the first Samsung device with a QUALCOMM Snapdragon CPU. All Samsung A-Series phones that came before the A60 are powered by Samsung’s in-house Exynos processors. The Galaxy A60 is also the first device in this series with O screen cutout housing the front selfie camera, similar to what is found in the Samsung Galaxy Note 10. However, the camera hole is at the center in Note 10 while the one on the A60 is on the left side.
Samsung Galaxy A60: Things you need to know
- It features a 6.3 inches screen with full HD resolution. It has a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2340 pixels. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset powers this device. The CPU is clocked at 2.0GHz and is paired with Adreno 612 GPU and 6GB of RAM.
- Onboard storage space is 64GB, the same as what you get in the Samsung Galaxy A50 and the Galaxy A70s. This should be enough storage space for most users. However, if you need more storage, you can abandon the use of a second SIM to a microSD card instead. This is because the second SIM and the microSD card share the same slot.
- The Galaxy A60 has the same triple-lens camera found in the Samsung Galaxy A70. The triple camera consists of a 32 megapixels primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, an 8 megapixels ultra-wide lens, and a 5 megapixels depth sensor. This camera is accompanied by a single LED flash. It can record 4K videos.
- The selfie camera is 16 megapixels. This camera has an f/2.0 aperture, supports HDR and can record 1080p@30fps videos.
- Samsung A60 has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- This smartphone is fueled by a 3500mAh battery. It is bundled with a 15W fast charging adapter.
Samsung A60 at the best price in Kenya
You can buy the Galaxy A60 in Kenya from Gadgets Leo at the lowest price. This device is available in four colors – Seawater Blue, Daybreak Black, Cocktail Orange, and Peach Mist.
Samsung Galaxy A60 Specifications
|2G||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Dimensions||155.3 x 73.9 x 7.9 mm|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)|
|Technology||PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen|
|Size||6.3 inches, (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Screen resolution||1080 pixels x 2340 pixels, (~409 PPI), 19.5:9 ratio|
|Display protection||Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Other display features||-|
|Card Slot||Yes, MicroSD card up to 1TB - hybrid slot|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 Pie; One UI|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 (11nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Kryo 460 Gold & 6x1.7 GHz Kryo 460 Silver)|
|Triple||32MP, f/1.7, 0.8µm, PDAF
8MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
5MP, f/2.2, depth sensor
|Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|GPS||A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Bluetooth||v5.0, A2DP, LE|
|USB||v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|3.5mm headphone jack||No|
|More features||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic,
Dolby Atmos sound
|Charging||Fast battery charging 15W|
|Available colors||Daybreak Black, Seawater Blue, Cocktail Orange, Peach Mist|