The Samsung Galaxy F42 price in Kenya is KSH 26,499. The model features a respectable with respectable battery life and feature sets. It also has a large display and a back that has a matte. The phone is available in two color options: Blue and Black here on Gadgets Leo
Samsung Galaxy F42 Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Performance||MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm)|
|Camera||64MP + 5MP + 2MP|
|Display Size||6.6 Inches|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
Alternatives to Samsung Galaxy F42
Samsung Galaxy F42 Specifications
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands – 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- 5G bands – 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 41, 78, 79 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced – 2021, September 29
- Status – Available. Released 2021, October 03
- Dimensions – 167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm (6.58 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight – 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Build – Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
The design is attractive and provides the phone with a unique appearance. The phone has a water drop notch display up front. On the right of the device there is the fingerprint reader. It is also right to mention that the fingerprint scanner has also been attached to the power button. The SIM card tray is located on the left side of the phone. The gadget contains a USB Type-C charging port, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a microphone at the bottom.
- Type – TFT LCD, 90Hz
- Size – 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
The phone comes with a 6.6-inch screen with FHD+ resolution. Th screen type used in this model is none other than the LCD with a refresh rate of 90Hz. The phone has sufficient brightness and can be used outside without any display problems.
- OS – Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU – Mali-G57 MC2
The Samsung Galaxy F42 smartphone supports MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU, an excellent processor. The device has up to 128GB of storage and 4GB of RAM. The phone operates smoothly. It is capable of multitasking and doesn’t stutter when switching between applications. The Samsung Galaxy F42 also supports casual gaming.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 is powered by the company’s own One UI 3 operating system based on Android 11. The smartphone has its share of bloatware and runs a proprietary OS. The phone comes with a few pre-installed apps that can be removed anytime. The Samsung Galaxy has system-wide dark modes and allows users to customize it with their preferred themes.
- Card slot – microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal – 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Triple – 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video – [email protected]
- Single – 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video – [email protected]
The Samsung Galaxy F42 has a triple camera system on the back. These include a 64MP primary camera, a 5MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP depth sensor. On the front camera, there is an 8MP model. The phone can take good pictures as its camera system does not alter or change the color tone. Photos taken outside in the daylight, selfies seem good.
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Radio – FM radio, recording
- USB – USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors – Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Type – Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging – Fast charging 15W
Powering the Samsung Galaxy F42 is a 5000mAh battery. The phone has a 15-watt charging adapter included. The smartphone’s battery life is easily a day or more extended after a full charge. This is based on a typical user that makes calls, watches 4-5 hours of internet video, and performs daily tasks.
- Colors – Matte Aqua, Matte Black
- Price in Kenya –KSh26,499
The starting pricing for the Samsung Galaxy 5G is KSh26,499 on Gadgets Leo. The phone does fall short when it comes to camera quality and speedy charging. It also features a vibrant display, a lengthy battery life, and a good-performing CPU.