The Samsung Galaxy M32 is another excellent device in the Galaxy M series. The smartphone has an intriguing expansion of new features you cannot find in any mid-range smartphone. The Galaxy M32 Provides a high-quality display with a 90-Hz refresh rate this time. The battery performance is also at the top of these price levels. If you are looking for the perfect mid-range from Samsung, these should be the smartphone of choice. Here is why Gadget Leo recommends it.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Performance||MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)|
|Camera||48 MP + 8 MP+ 5MP + 2MP|
|Display Size||6.5 Inches|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G price in Kenya is KSh25,800. This is the 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage variant of the Galaxy M32 5G which is available in Slate Black and Sky Blue .
Alternatives Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Specifications
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands – 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands – 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed – HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced – 2021, August 25
- Status – Available. Released 2021, September 02
- Dimensions – 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 3.00 x 0.36 in)
- Weight – 205 g (7.23 oz)
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G smartphone has a predetermined formula that cannot be found in any other smartphone. The model features premium features in the id range segment. Its body is made from polycarbonate, giving it a stylish look. On the front of the h gadget, we have an AMOLED panel; on the back, you will find a quad camera system. on the top left corner of the display, you will discover a square camera module with an LED flash. A capacitive fingerprint sensor is located within the right button on the right side, the same right-hand side over the power button where the volume rocker can be found. The phone has a single speaker grille at the bottom, a USB Type-C connector, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Type – TFT
- Size – 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
Samsung took its time to model the Samsung Galaxy M32 as far as the display aspect thrown on the table. Why are we saying so? The smartphone has a 6.4-inch AMOLED FHD+ screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz and a maximum brightness of 800 nits. The screen is clear, colorful, and bright and offers great viewing angles. The s screen also provides smooth scrolling experience thanks to the 90Hz frame rates. For protection purposes, it features Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- OS – Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- CPU – Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU – Mali-G57 MC3
The Samsung Galaxy M32 5G utilizes the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset. This processor is backed by 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. In terms of performance, the MediaTek Helio G80 chipset produces all the desired results you would expect a smartphone of this price range to create. The smartphone also comes with several practical applications that you can utilize to help in your daily functions. The processor also works with several gaming tittles without experiencing lag issues.
The Galaxy M32 runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11, much like most recently revealed Samsung smartphones. The user-friendly interface offers several customization choices, including themes, an always-on display, and many more. Additionally, it has Samsung’s Knox security, which guarantees the protection of your essential data.
- Card slot – microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal – 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM eMMC 5.1
- Quad – 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide) 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video – [email protected], [email protected]
- Single – 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video – [email protected]
Under these segments, the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G device uses a quad-camera set-up system with a 64-megapixel primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor, a 2-megapixel depth sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro lens at the rear. On the front, you are guaranteed a 20MP lens. You would quickly appreciate these smartphones as far as the camera is concerned because the smartphone takes fantastic images day and night. The same situation is replicated when using selfie cameras, as you are guaranteed clear, crisp images.
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC – Yes
- Radio – Unspecified
- USB – USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors – Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass Virtual proximity sensing
- Type – Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging – Fast charging 15W
A 5,000mAh battery powers the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G and offers excellent battery life. On a single charge, you may easily have a battery life of more than a day. A 15W wall charger is included in these devices’ packages.
- Colors – Slate Black and Sky Blue
- Price in Kenya – Available @KSh25,800
The most excellent Samsung midrange phone presently is the galaxy M32 5G. It is available at much cheaper rates here on Gadgets Leo, and you’re guaranteed a 90Hz FHD+ AMOLED display, which is a huge benefit. Apart from that, it also has MediaTek processors, good battery life, and produces excellent images from both the front and rear cameras.