Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus Price in Kenya
|Colors||White, Black, Blue|
|Dimensions||17.5 x 22.5 x 19.2|
38.8 x 70 x 26.5 mm
Charging case: 39.6g
|Connectivity Options||Bluetooth 5.0|
Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
Codec: Scalable (Samsung proprietary), ACC, SBC
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Infrared, Hall, Touch|
|Compatibility||Samsung phones, other Android phones: Android 5.0 or higher and 1.5GB RAM and higher|
The price of Samsung Galaxy Buds+ in Kenya is KSh9,499. They are identical to the previous generation Galaxy Buds but have many improved features. Key improvements include sound quality and battery life. You can use them for up to 22 hours on a single charge.
Outstanding Samsung Galaxy Buds+ (Plus) Features
- The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus have a premium AKG sound quality with amazing voice cancellation to tune out unwanted noise during calls.
- These earbuds come with a 2-way dynamic speaker woofer with tweeters in each earbud.
- They also have a 1-Inner microphone and 2-outer microphone in each bud for clear sound capture inside the ears and in the surroundings.
- These wireless headphones have an exceptional earbud playtime of 11 hours on a single charge and 22 hours in the case.
- The Galaxy Buds Plus earbuds can go up to 7.5 hours on talk time and 15 hours with the case.
- They are fitted with a powerful Lithium-Ion battery with a capacity of 85mAh for the earbuds and a 270mAh in the charging case.they have a USB Type-C charging port as well.
- The earbuds are compatible with various devices. This include, Android 5.0 / RAM 1.5 and up, Windows 10 PCs,iPhone7 / iOS 10 and iOS.
- This device connects to Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps).
- The buds are splash ad sweat and splash resistant with an IPX2 resistance level.
- Three-color options are available in Kenya-Black, Blue, and White.
Samsung launched the Galaxy Buds Plus alongside the Galaxy S20. These earbuds are a follow up to last year’s Galaxy Buds. Samsung has made many improvements that make the new buds better than their predecessors. Key enhancements include sound quality and battery life. However, the appearance of the buds remains the same. The Galaxy Buds Plus is also compatible with Apple devices, facilitated by a dedicated app.
Galaxy Buds Plus Design
These buds are completely wireless and have the same look as the previous generation Galaxy Buds. They have the same design – they are identical.
You use its touchpad to control playback as well as trigger your smartphone’s assistant. The outside ring of the earbuds also acts as the second touchpad. You can use them to control volume by double-tapping. You can also launch Spotify by long-pressing the touchpad.
Here are the things that you will find inside the box when you buy these Samsung buds from Gadgets Leo:
- USB-C charging cable
- Wingtips (3 different sizes)
- Ear tips (3 different sizes)
A glossy finish characterizes the charging case. It has a USB-type C port at the back for charging, and you can also recharge using the wireless charging pad.
One of the highlights of these buds is battery life. You get up to 11 hours of battery life. This is almost double the battery life of the first generation Galaxy Earbud.
Amazingly, Samsung was able to do this without changing the size of the buds. Samsung was able to increase battery life by using a chip that has better power efficiency and a larger battery. If you compare them with Apple’s AirPods, you are getting six more hours to enjoy your music on a single charge (AirPods have 5 hrs. battery life).
The sound quality is fantastic. There is ample bass, and the ear tips barely allow sound to go in or out. The buds have an adjustable equalizer that allows you to fine-tune sound output to your liking.
iPhone Companion App
Last year’s Galaxy Buds worked with the iPhone but wryer treated as regular Bluetooth devices. There is now a dedicated app that allows users to check battery level, adjust settings as well as install new updates.
Visit manufacturer website