Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Price In Kenya
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Price In Kenya is KSh6,999. It converts your TV into a smart TV so that you can enjoy 4K content from popular streaming services in the world.
Amazon Fire TV Stick is a device that looks like a flash disk that can turn your TV into a smart TV. This device connects to the TV via an HDMI port. The Fire Stick enables you to stream content from popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Pandora, YouTube, etc. The Amazon Fire Stick comes with an easy-to-use remote control that also allows you to use voice commands.
This device basically converts any TV with an HDMI port into a smart TV. If you wanted to upgrade your TV simply because it’s not smart, the Fire TV stick would help you get precisely what you want without breaking the bank. The Amazon Fire TV stick was introduced in 2014.
Amazon Fire TV Stick FAQs
Does it work in Kenya?
Yes. All you need is an Amazon account. Before using it, you will have to set up an Amazon account for free. If you already have an Amazon account, the only thing that you will do is log in. You can create a new Amazon account or log in here.
What do I need to use the TV stick?
Before ordering this device from Gadgets Leo, we advise you to check your TV to ensure that it has an HDMI port. This will be the point of connection between your TV and the Amazon Fire TV stick. You also need a stable connection to the internet.
What type of content is available on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
The Fire Stick will give you access to thousands of TV shows and movies. You can also watch Live TV channels.
Do I need to pay a monthly subscription fee?
There many apps that you can install on your fire stick to watch movies and TV shows for free. With such apps, all you need is a stable internet connection. However, certain apps such as Netflix will require to pay a monthly subscription fee to access the content.
The Fire Stick also gives you access to live US TV channels for free via third-party apps.
How to set up the Amazon Fire Stick
- Connect the micro-USB cable to the power adapter
- Connect the other end to the Fire TV stick
- Connect the Fire TV Stick to your TV’s HDMI port
- Press “Home” on your Fire TV stick remote
- Press Pause/Play
- Choose your language
- Choose Wi-Fi network
- Enter Wi-Fi password then click Connect
- Register or create a new account
- Enter your Amazon details and then click next. If you don’t have an account, you will create an ID at this step.
- Enter your password and sign in.
- Confirm that you have signed in with your account
- Select Yes or No
- Enable or don’t enable parental controls
- Sign up for Amazon Prime or Decline
- Select all the apps you want so that you can download the at the end
- Select all the popular services you want
- Select the TV channel apps you need
- Select the sports apps you want
- Select all the featured apps you want
- Download the apps
Your Fire TV Stick is now ready to use.