The Galaxy A04e is one of the best-performing budget phones in Kenya. Its price in Kenya is KSh12,400. The phone comes with Android 12 out of the box, a huge battery, and is looking to be a rather colorful offering with several options. In addition, you will benefit from a 6.5-inch, 1600 × 900 (HD+) LCD, two cameras on the back: a 13MP main camera and a 2MP one for depth, and even a powerful processor. On Gadgets Leo, the phone is already available.
Samsung Galaxy A04e 3GB/32GB Price in Kenya and Key Specs
|Camera||13MP + 2MP|
|Display Size||6.5 Inches|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
Alternatives to Samsung Galaxy A04e
Samsung Galaxy A04e 3GB/32GB Specifications
- Technology – GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands – GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands – HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands – LTE
- Speed – HSPA, LTE
- Announced – 2022, October 21
- Status – Available. release 2022, November
- Dimensions – 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight – 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build – Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM – Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
The Samsung Galaxy A04e includes a huge water-drop-shaped display up front, a simple rear panel with the Samsung logo, two camera lenses, and a circular housing. While the front is made of glass, the body frame and back cover are plastic.
- Type – PLS LCD
- Size – 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution – 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
It has a 6.5-inch PLS LCD that is sizable and has an 81.8% screen-to-body ratio. The display has a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels (about 270 PPI density), and its typical refresh rate is 60 Hz. You are still p guaranteed a screen with sm, a scrolling experience, and even better viewing angles.
- OS – Android 12, One UI Core 4.1
- CPU – Octa-core
The phone is powered by One UI Core 4.1 OS and Android 12. To get the most out of the device, you may access updated software and programs and a user-friendly interface. It is outfitted with an Octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor (2.3 GHz & 1.8 GHz). One can operate things with an average efficiency level with this processing unit. The storage option seen with these models is 3GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
- Card slot – microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal – 32/64/128GB, 3/4GB RAM
- Dual – 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), AF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash
- Video – [email protected]
The Galaxy AO4e has a dual camera setup on the back that consists of a 13 MP, f/2.2, wide-angle, autofocus camera and a 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor. You can take stock photos and videos ([email protected]) with the pair. The front-facing 5 MP, f/2.2 camera on the Samsung Galaxy A04e is quite basic. Videos can be captured using the front lens, though Samsung could improve the resolution.
- Single – 5 MP, f/2.2
- Video – Yes
- Loudspeaker – Yes
- 3.5mm jack – Yes
- WLAN – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Positioning – GPS
- Radio – Unspecified
- USB – Yes
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity
- Type – Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
The smartphone has a sizable 5,000mAh battery, which is impressive, given how basic it is. It does not offer reverse charging, nor does it have a fast charger.
- Colors – Black, Copper and Blue
- Price in Kenya – KSh12,400
The Galaxy AO4e is the best-performing budget phone from the manufacturer. The model stands out mainly because of its battery life and at least worthy camera performance at the price range. The phone has much more to offer, and you can attest to it yourself by having it from our Shop.